Thursday, September 17, 2015

Tutorial Thursday..!!


Hi everyone...
It's Ashlee here today to share with you a tutorial on how 
I colour skin on the La-la Land images...

Copic I use for this skin combination are :

E50, E51, E53, E55, R20, R11

1- Cover the whole face with E50

2- Add in E51 to edges of the face and where you want your shading..

3- Blend out edges of E51 using E50..

4- Add a smaller amount around the face using E53
Then blend back down again using E51 then E50

5 - Add small amount of E55 where you want your 
darkest shading to be around the face,
then blend all the way back down again E53, E51, E50

6- Once all colours are applied and blended out this is 
what the skin will be looking like...

7- Last step is too add in some colour to his cheeks... 
flicking out from the cheeks I add in some R20, then flick out a little more using R11.
Then blend the edges of his flicked out cheeks with E50 just to make it blend in a little more.

Thanks for joining me here at La-La Land....
I hope you find my tutorial helpful!!

I have used Building birdhouse Luka for this tutorial!!

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment