Thursday, September 24, 2015

Tutorial Thursday - Incorporating LLLC dies onto your Scrapbook pages!


Hello again friends! Arlene here for Tutorial Thursday! ♥

For yesterday's Inspiration Wednesday post, I shared a 12x12 scrapbook page I created of my Mom and I where I incorporated a number of dies from the La La Land Crafts shop. I'd like to share with you how to use your La La Land Craft dies to create a unique look on your scrapbook pages!

To walk you through a step-by-step tutorial on how I incorporated the dies onto the page, click Play to view the video below. After you click play, click the "YouTube" icon on the bottom right to watch on YouTube for the best viewing option.

First, here is the product list so you know what to grab so you can create along with me:

Shabby Flourish die (April 2015 LLLC Club Kit)
"Celebrate You" (May 2015 LLLC Club Kit)
Graphic 45 Gilded Lily 12x12 paper pad
Graphic 45 Gilded Lily 6x6 Patterns and Solids pad
Recollections 12x12 cardstock (cream)
Petaloo flowers
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
I Am Roses flowers
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Twine

Don't forget to use the pause button on the video if you need to! ♥


We'd love to see your scrapbook page creations using La La Land Crafts dies. Upload your project to our Facebook page. ♥

Thanks for joining me today!

xoxo,
Arlene

1 comment: