Thursday, May 7, 2015

Tutorial Thursday - Cards



Hi ladies, Alina here today, for Tutorial Thursday. Well, to be honest, I had no ideas for a tutorial, so I'm going to share some very simple cards I've made lately and this is what I used:




I hope you can see how I used the Arched Window Die, to make a circle and a frame as well. The Stitched Ribbon (set of 3) Die is my favourite La-La Land set at this moment and I hope to inspire you to use it like I did:



 ''Smile'' is one of the dies from the November Kit and the flowers and leaves are made using dies from the April Kit.




''I {heart} You Sentiment'' is one of the dies from the December Kit and I only needed the word ''You'':




I hope you like the cards, thank you for stopping by and if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help. Just leave me a comment!
Hugs,
Alina

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment