Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rejoice in the Season!


If you weren't on our blog yesterday, you'd missed all the excitement!

We have a NEW RELEASE!

  It's a mini-Release with 4 stamps, two of them are Christmas Angels and two are New Years images!  Our Design Team Monday created some GORGEOUS projects with these new stamps, you can see them by scrolling down to the post below or just click HERE.

I already made a card with one of the new stamps too!  I used our Angel Marci with Lyre!  So timely and so perfect for Christmas cards and projects!

If you are coming to any of our events listed below, you will get to make this card along with other projects:

Sunday, October 21st, 2012
Card Class at Scrap Happy in Tiffin, Ohio
click HERE for more information

Saturday, November 3rd, 2012
Workshop at Andie's Scrapbooking in Bakersfield, CA
please call the store at 661-831-2766 for more information and to sign up

Saturday, November 10th, 2012
Copic Project Workshop at Katie's World in Stockton, CA
please call the store at 209- 931-8131 for more information and to sign up

Sunday, December 2nd, 2012
Workshop in San Jose, CA
click HERE for more information


There are two Sentiments included with this Marci stamp and I used one of them on my card.  Other sentiment says "Peace on Earth".

Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin - E00, E01, E11, E13
Blush - R30, R20
Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57
Dress, Wings  - B000, B00
All Yellow - Y32, Y35, YR23, YR24

I added Crystal Stickles on Marci's wings.

 I used our Rolled Roses Dies to embellish my card, you can buy them here and here.  Leafs are from our Large Flourish Die.  I just love how versatile this Flourish Die is, you can use it as is or cut the leafs off and use with flowers on your projects!  Love it!

This is the inside of my card.  I stamped Angel Marci with Lyre image with Walnut Stain distress ink.  Flowers are our Lotus Die and I used the center of the Lotus for the star above Marci.  I also used our Holly Flourish Die here.

Hugs!

3 comments: