Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sweet Dreams

For my share today I chose Sweet Dreams Marci w/ her little pal Panda bear.  I just love these two together.  And those cute bunny slippahs are perfect.  I had a left over Spellbinder frame from a recent card, decided to keep it just in case I could use it.  Luck was on my side as it fit perfectly on my card and was a perfect match for the baby blue Sakura with pink and white flower dp.   I paper-pieced her dress and bunny slippahs with another Sakura patterned paper in pink & white.  Dry embossed the white card with a Sakura pattern and in the center I used a strip of white which is embossed with a Swiss dot pattern.  Added a pretty big pink bow, some flowers and gems.  I'm definitely using these sweeties again.  : )


Now don't forget about the awesome 12 Copic Sketch Markers give-a-way Irina posted on the LLLC Blog.  For all the details click HERE and good luck!! : )

Mahalo for stopping by!  Be sure to upload any projects you've made using our Marci & Luka images into our Customer Gallery.  At the end of the month, one lucky person will be drawn to win a free stamp!  Will it be you?  : )

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday peeps!!!

Hugs,
Leanne

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! Don't you just love when that little scrap you horded finds just the right place!
    Love the background embossing!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious. Love all the flowers surrounding her too, and especially the embossed background to match!

    ReplyDelete