Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dress up Marci is Retro!

Hi everyone, Jana here. You know I had to do it! I hadn't colored this little cutie black and white yet, and I just needed to see how she'd look! As usual, I've paired her up with this fabulous Circa 1934 paper and this week's Mojo Monday sketch. And of course you all know already that this little cutie is available in both rubber and Digi format.



I added lots of embellishments, lace, ribbon, bakers twine!  The sentiment is an old Stampin Up! set that matches the punch, with a scalloped circle behind it. For markers I used W00, 01, 03. 05 and 07.



Have you been linking up YOUR La-La Land creations on the Customer Gallery page? You know you can win FREE STAMPS that way, right?? So, what are you waiting for?

3 comments:

  1. I love this. I might have to dig out my hb's and do some pencil colouring, I was quite a decent "shader" in my youth,,,,,wonder how it will look these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the pencil shading. The greyscale Dress Up Marci is a very nice contrast to the beautiful colours of the card and embellishments! Beautiful Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the contrast of b&w with the beautiful colored papers. Terrifik card Jana! :)

    ReplyDelete