Friday, April 1, 2011

Dreaming of Summer Days

Hello! It's Kim here today sharing this fun card featuring Capri Marci. She is available in rubber at our online store! I have only have one stack of October Afternoon papers and I always seem to forget to use it! LOL Oh and I totally forgot what line is this? LOL Sentiment is by Lilly of the Valley.

 

Since I had some scraps after making the above card, I used it and altered these binding clips. These are the extra large clips. I LOVE to altered these clips! They are great to have when you need a handmade gift! They are super quick and easy to make too!



Well, that's all I have for now. I do hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These are just the coolest thing ever! =) I should take some to work with me for pictures!! =) You're so creative Kim Yu!! And your card is adorable as well. Thanks for all the lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete