Friday, February 25, 2011

UR2 Sweet

Hey there!

Kim here today. I guess by now you guys know that Friday is my day to post at La La Land Crafts. LOL Today I have this lovely Sweetheart Marci card to share! Sweetheart Marci is currently available as a digi so if you would like to play with her, you can grab her HERE.

I colored Marci with Copic. Sorry since I made this card a while back, I don't remember what colors I used already. Papers are by Basic Gret, Bittersweet collection. I love this collection! It's not only great for Valentine's Day it is also great for any occasion! Love it!

That's all I have for you guys today.

Have a great one everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Soo SWEET!! I love your coloring Kim (as always) and that DP is perfect with her! =) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Kim!! I love your coloring and love that DP. A sweet card from a sweet gal. Have a great Friday and an awesome weekend!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, this is so cute. The DP is one of my favorites. What did you use for the decorative band across the top?

    ReplyDelete