Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pilot Luka... Ready for Take Off!


Here's  a cute new Luka image called Pilot Luka, just released last week at CHA, and you can get him as a digital stamp right now on the blog!  He will be available in rubber stamp soon.  Hope you are enjoying these new stamps from the Playtime Collection?!!  I sure am.   There's lots more inspiration here on the blog... just scroll back down through the posts to see lots of wonderful creations by our DT!

Happy Creating!!
Kristine  *Ü*

4 comments:

  1. So adorable! I absolutely love the sentiment you chose! Luka is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and on my Wish List for when I get my next SS check!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really adorable! Love the papers a lot!!! All looks so harmonical)) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kristine..this is one spectacular card from the background papers, to the sentiment, to your coloring! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete