Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another Look at Super Cupcake Marci!

Hey y'all! I'm posting a bit late today... it's just been one of those crazy days we all seem to have now and then. (*sigh*) But, like I said on my own blog, all stress is gone when I look at these ADORABLE images of Marci (and Luka and their animal friends)!

I've decided I want a super cupcake girl costume just like Marci's! I think I'd surely be capable of slaying all the bad guys with my cupcake charm!

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to come back every day for more inspiration and super sweet eye candy. There's lots more GOOD stuff coming up, so stay tuned!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the strip of cupcakes and the coloring is so rich and wonderful Lisa! Super fun card!! I'd love that costume myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want a cupcake girl costume like Marci's too! Especially after seeing your adorable card! I love your cupcakes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is absolutely wonderful! Your coloring is as sublime as that tasty little cupcake ;D

    ReplyDelete