Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Introducing..

We are super excited to introduce our new Guest Designer - Cheryl Valadez!!! When I first saw Cheryl's work, I just knew she would do wonders with LLLC images!! Just wait to see!! If you are not familiar with Cheryl's work, please stop by her blog. You are in for a real treat!!! Welcome to the team Cheryl!!!


Hello! My name is Cheryl Valadez and I'm thrilled beyond words to have this opportunity to work with the very talented La-La Land Crafts design team as a guest designer. I have been playing with paper and making cards for just over 12 years and I never tire of it. About a year and a half ago I started a cardmaking blog and through that I have met some wonderful crafting friends from near and far. Last year, I also started teaching monthly cardmaking classes at a local rubber stamp store and again was overwhelmed at the friendliness of the patrons. I have learned that Papercrafters, as a whole, are a very generous and supportive group and I am honored to be part of that community.

A few other things about me...I have a wonderful supportive husband, and two beautiful fat cats who occasionally allow me the privilege of showering them with affection in exchange for an unending buffet of food and unlimited naps. The four of us reside in fabulous Albuquerque, NM right in the heart of the Land of Enchantment. I am also lucky to share my cardmaking hobby with my very talented mother and we get together and gab for hours about the latest products and images.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One more thing :-) You all got to know Jana and 1LuvnMama for the last few months. Well, we just couldn't let them go after they finished their term on the Guest Design Team. Please congratulate Jana and 1LuvnMama on moving up to the Design Team!!!!

Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment