Friday, March 12, 2010

LLWWC #29, Rosie wishes you a Happy Easter

Here is my card for this week's PASTEL COLORS Challenge hosted by Maureen. Please scroll down or click HERE for details, to participate and to see more samples made by our Design Team.

I've been wanting to make this kind of card for a loooong time!!! I really love this frame-like look of it.

This card measures 5 3/4" x 5 3/4".




Websters Pages designer paper from their 6" x 6" paper stack, I just can't get enough of it!! Martha Stewart grass border punch. EK Success corner and flower punches. Background stamp is from Magnolia. Butterfly stamp from Martha Stewart clear stamp set.

This Rosie stamp is one of our new Digi Stamps, it can be purchased HERE. Oh, and best of all, it is on SPECIAL this week at 20% OFF!!!!

For this card I printed Rosie on Coconut Swirl cardstock by Bazzill at 3 1/8" tall, the image was colored with Copics and cut out..

Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment