Sunday, August 9, 2009

Maureen Wong and Kathy Page

Hey everybody! My name is Maureen and I am extremely thrilled and honored to be a part of the La-La Land Crafts Design Team! It was love at first site when I saw the sneak peeks and I can't wait to share the images with all of you!

I am a SAHM living in Hawaii, on the island of Oahu, with my very supportive and wonderful husband, two sons and three dogs. I've been stamping for over ten years now and love to spend most of my free time in my craft room making a mess! When I'm not in there, I might also be found in the computer room posting to my blog My C.A.S.E. Studies or blog surfing.

I hope you'll be able to join us on Wednesday for the full reveal and I also hope you'll enjoy what I create for La-La Land Crafts!





Hello! I am Kathy aka "distressed stamper". I am a mother to three wonderful little girls and wife to a hardworking fellow who supports my need to be a SAHM for my girls.

I started cardmaking about 3 years ago. Shortly after I was married I moved to a new state and knew no one so one night at my daughters pre-school I was invited to a cardmaking class and the rest is history!!

I come from a very creative family but I always thought I missed that gene until I started papercrafting! It is a great outlet for my creativitiy and also important for some "me" time!

I am excited to be a part of this upcoming company and look forward to working with the rest of the girls!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ladies! Cant wait to see what beautiful creations you come up with!

    Hugs

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Kathy and Maureen! Looking forward to working with you. xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful to see pictures of you so that I can imagine you when we're chatting and exchanging posts! We are in for a fun ride, ladies! I look forward to working with you both and getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welome, welcome, welcome!! Thank you for accepting positions on my Design Team. It's going to be FUN!!
    Hugs!!
    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!! Congrats, Girls! Looking forward to getting to know you both!

    ReplyDelete